- TYPE: A, AA, B, BB, C, CC, D, E, F, G, H, A+, C+, H+, S
- Recyclable polyurethane foam, shore hardness 46A-52A
- Polyurethane foam colored by reverse printing and fixed in place by foaming so that no paint appears on the outside
- Light-and aging resistant modified acrylic glue, high-performance adhesive
- 21N/ 25 mm
RESISTANT TO TEMPERATURES
- Between-40°C and 100°C
- Fire testing DIN 4102-1 B2, DIN EN ISO11925-2, DIN EN ISO 13501-1
- PAH testing(Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
- 1 m
- 5 m (roll shrinked in foil)
- 50 m (in cardboard box)
- Black/yellow hatching
- Red/white hatching
- Fluorescent hatching
- Glow in the dark hatching
- Retro-reflective hatching
THE PRODUCT IS NON-HAZARDOUS!
- But unfit for human consumption
All the above information is given in good faith, but the figures are typical values only and should not be taken as a guarantee or performance. Manufacturing tolerances for dimensional and technical characteristics apply. The company reserves the right to improve the product and adjust the specification without notice.
If you have any queries, feel free to call or email us with the Contact Form.
41 Conmurra Avenue, Edwardstown, SA 5039